Staff Hierarchy of Duties

It's come to my attention, again, that people seem to have misunderstood just who handles what sort of duties when it comes to staff members, and who to contact when one has an issue. As a result, I'm putting together this page of the Staff Hierarchy of Duties with the hope that it will better illuminate just who you contact for what sort of issue.

Server Owner: Joannou1
    Skype Addy: Ask Joan, or via donating.
    Tasks: Joan manages the server console, installs plugins, and handles the technical side of things. If you have an idea for a new plugin, he is typically the one who handles that. He also manages the payment side of donations, and is typically the only one with access to those records. If you have made a donation and not received your upgrade, he is the one you contact. However, Joan is a very 'hands off' owner, and typically leaves all other duties to the capable hands of the staff.

Contact Joan if:

You have made a donation but not been credited for it.
    You made a donation but misspelled your minecraft username.
    You want to know if you make a donation for an unban package when you've been perbanned a bunch of times and will you be banned again even if you buy it.
    Your parents have found out that you used their credit card without permission and are going to file a chargeback.
    Keltic is doing something abusive and you want him to stop.

DO NOT contact Joan if:

You have a problem with a member of staff, or believe a member of staff is abusing.
    You want a protected land made.
    You have a rules question.
    You want someone banned.

Co-Owner: KelticTerror1488
    Tasks: Whatever the fuck he wants to do. But Keltic also handles basic moderator duties, banning spammers, catching hackers, and providing a certifiable witness given a vast familiarity with game hack related behaviour. That being said, Keltic is not part of the normal command structure, and answers only to Joan. Additionally, he has express permission to do whatever he wants, and none of the other staff members can do anything about it.

Contact Keltic if:

YOU want to die.

DO NOT contact Keltic:

If [literally anything else]

Head of Staff & Rules Department Head: Kerrus
    Tasks: Staff management, admin duties. Typically, I handle matters of staff abuse investigations, the usual moderator duties like investigating hackers, rule breakers, scammers and spammers- but I also make sure plugins are working, manage group and user permissions, and troubleshoot issues that other staff members can't solve. I have access to the server logs, and spend a lot of time in voice chat with various members of the staff. It is I who handles staff promotions, namings, and things like renaming some of the staff ranks or the like. I typically spearhead all staff investigations, though I make sure to have others confirm my findings before making any definitive conclusions. Additionally, I personally write and distribute the server rules, via the GLD Rules section. I inform both staff and players of the rules, and provide clarifications where necessary- based on my personal experience or the personal experience of other players who have brought concerns to me.

Contact Kerrus if:

You have a question about the rules.
    You have a concern about a member of staff or another player.
    You think a member of staff or another player is blatantly abusing, banned you for the wrong reason, or is a cheater and should die.
    You have an idea for a cool plugin.
    You wish to purchase a World Edit.
    You need your Captain/Leet rank extra MCMMO points
    You've found a protected area whose user has been offline for more than a month

DO NOT contact Kerrus if:

You want an oasis.
    You want a world guard region done and there are other mods on.
    You saw an abuser and there's another member of staff on that isn't Joannou1, or they aren't busy with something else.
    You want to join his town.
    You want your town to join his nation.
    You want free stuff.

Head Admin: Daniel_Brown1120
    Disclaimer: Daniel is on indefinite hiatus/vacation from his time on minecraft, and we have been out of contact. IF you have any information on him, please send me a PM on this forum.

Administrator: RW551271 "Ryan"
    Tasks: Ryan handles a lot of backend work that the typical user doesn't see. He makes sure plugins work, and clears up permission groups- as well as tracking down users who have 'cheated' their donations or the like. He also does an extensive amount of moderator level work, tracking abusers, rulebreakers, and hackers- and creating protected areas or offering town related advice. An unsung hero of the server, Ryan is often hated because he often lacks people skills and can come across as very abrasive.

Contact Ryan if:

You have a question about the rules.
    You need your Captain/Leet rank extra MCMMO points
    You think a member of staff is abusing and Kerrus isn't around.
    You wish to purchase a World Edit.
    You've found a protected area whose user has been offline for more than a month

DO NOT contact Ryan if:

You want an oasis.
    You want a world guard region done and there are other mods on.
    You saw an abuser and there's another member of staff on that isn't Joannou1, or they aren't busy with something else.
    You want to join his town.
    You want your town to join his nation.
    You want free stuff.

Head Mod: Candyyholic
    Tasks: Candyy is the person who manages the other moderator rank staff members, be they mods or super-mods. She handles duties on the same level that they do- involving world guard region creation, rules enforcing, and the usual stuff, but she also has access to some world edit commands to use for fixing up damage to areas, cleaning the desert, and clearing out abandoned towns and the like.

Contact Candyy if:

DO NOT contact Candyy if:

Super Moderator: Karzil, Spawned18, Guitarman85, PorterK
    Tasks: Worldguard protections, rules enforcing.

Moderator: Joaomorais98, Cheesy3_3_3, Sarah_Ashely, Sarahangel1234
    Tasks: Worldguard protections, rules enforcing.

Head Enforcer: Awesome_O_Walrus
    Tasks: Managing the Enforcer team, rules enforcement, worldguard regions.

Enforcers: DarkxWarfarex, fghy60. Patrick[numbers], Space Bear, Dr Conrad, Pizzaslayer, Footontable...
    Tasks: Rules enforcing.

to be updated.
    Last edited by PorterK; 11-13-2012 at 09:12 PM.

Don't worry Guitar says to be updated.
    Need help or want to ask a question? Add me on skype and i'll answer when i'm available!

Thread Information